We are looking forward to seeing you all at our "Back to School" AHSL meeting this Tuesday night, September 13th. This will be a fun evening for everyone. We will provide ice cream and toppings for everyone, because, what could be more fun than visiting over some yummy ice cream, right?
We will also provide opportunity for people to ask and answer questions about homeschooling. No question is off limits!
Here are some common questions we usually get:
• “How do I teach more than one grade at a time?”
• “What do I do with my younger children during school time?”
• “Do I have to assign grades?”
• “What do I do with a high-schooler?”
• “How do I teach a subject that I know nothing about?”
• “Wait! I have to cook dinner, too?”
• “How do I know what subjects (or curriculum) to use?”
This will be a perfect opportunity to mingle with “seasoned” homeschoolers and new homeschoolers alike for good fun, and great info - so bring your friendly faces!
Some of our teens have volunteered to provide childcare! Feel free to bring along a favorite board game to share during the meeting!
We can’t wait to see you!
When: Tuesday, September 13, from 7-9 PM
Where: Evangelical Methodist Church (off of Okisko Road in Elizabeth City)
What: Ice Cream Social and “Back to School” Meeting
Why: To meet and encourage others in their homeschool journey